Thursday, December 6, 2007

What's going on...

Counting down...9 days til' Wayne graduates and 14 til' we move!!

I'm getting a cold. Figures, I just packed all the meds away last night. Sigh.

Named the puppy. His name is Saint. Ps. I don't care if you like it. I like the name..it stays. Less than a month and he comes home with us!

Talked to Fawn on the phone today. James comes home (to Seattle) Saturday. I sure do miss Fawn, James and the kids. I'm still having a hard time dealing with the fact that it's been a year and 2 months since I've seen any of them. I hate missing Christmas with them for the fourth year in a row.

Lost 14 pounds as of this week. I wish I had time to loose 6 more by next weekend but I doubt it. I suppose I'm not doing too bad for someone whose only been working on it since Mid October...especially with all the holiday parties we've had!

I seriously tear up every time we go to Four Mile lately...Wayne is preaching our last Sunday...I can guarantee you I will just cry the whole time.

I miss Ms. Mary...

No comments: