Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On my mind...


Something that has recently really hit me is how much I want to adopt. Not right now, but in a few years when we were already planning on starting a family. If you ask Wayne, that is all he wants to do. He just feels like there are too many kids out there needing homes for us to have physically have our own. I know myself well enough to know I want the experience, but I also have recently come to an understanding of my need to adopt a child as well.

I know the picture may not make much sense to most, but I found it at etsy.com and one of the suggestions for location was the city from which you adopt your child. I can't tell you how much that one little print stirred something in me.

Three years from now, I hope we are beginning this journey.

No comments: