Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Premiere Week


Why yes...I have become one of those sad people who watches TV. I will not be ashamed...I have free time at night and honestly I would never watch TV until I had nothing better to do if only I had DVR....

Oh DVR...when will you be mine?

Oh yeah..probably January :)

On another note...my hot hubby finally let me add another cell phone! And for the price of not eating out for two weeks in September and two weeks in October...this is mine:


Honestly...it was about time we had another line! Wayne didn't want to do it at first...but I think he actually likes having his own--there's no discussion over who's driving farther...who's in the worse car...None of that mess.

Well...I'll quit for now..but honestly I'll probably end up posting again...My boss is out of the office until 12 and I don't have a lot of work to do while she's gone...sigh

No comments: