Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lonnnng week

Wow, company, company, more company! Last week was a lot of fun, but I am definitely in need of recovering from being up all week! As much as I hate it I'm an 8-hour gal and so this week will be spent getting everything in order and going to sleep at a decent hour...

Very proud of Wayne right now--he has been kicking some major booty in nursing lately--passed a VERY important test (one required for graduating nursing!) and has just been aceing a few other tests/papers that require praising. I'm so glad he loves what he's picked as a career..he really will be an awesome nurse.

So, I'm back on the no-eating-out-for-two-weeks thing this month. I do and don't like that...there's something about being forced to come up with a menu for each week that is actually not so bad...

This month marks a year without seeing my little brother and his family. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that we will probably not see each other for another 8 months or so. It really isn't right and it seems like that realization is taking it's toll on me today. If we weren't moving in December I would jet my butt out there in December where my parents will be with James for Christmas...but I just don't see how that's possible right now.

Do not take family for granted...this Christmas will be the 4th without James, Fawn, Tristan, and Emily...

No comments: