Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy, busy bees

Tonight we have Bible study, pizza and ice cream to say goodbye to Amie (she moves when we get back from JA), and packing like crazy!!

Thursday I will be cooking like a mad woman after work to make sure Wayne has food while I'm gone (since we are in SAVE MODE we can't have him eating out all week...and honestly he will not have time (nor inclincation) to cook for himself. Erin is nice enough to feed him for me Monday. :) I will also be doing all the packing I did not get done with the night before.

Also Thursday we find out what the bank counters with and determine whether or not we give up the fight on this house. Although I will be very disappointed--I'm seeing some cute house prospects on the horizon and it makes the hurt dull a little bit.

Friday we will be meeting at the Arnold building at 2:45 A.M. and leaving for JA at about 6:00 a.m. I will be very, very tired.

Studies, studies, studies. Ting, jerk chicken, and meat patties. oh yes.

I get back and...??? Who knows...I know the next weekend is busy again. Isn't the summer supposedly known for "lazy summer days?"

No comments: