Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Only 3 days to go!!!

and I'll be a home owner! yayyyyy!!

Wayne's Dad is back in the States as of Sunday--unfortunately Wayne works the day he gets into Arkansas as well as that being the same day we close and weekend we move! UGH!! There are always a million things going on at the same time!

My Mamaw passed away only a week and 3 days ago. Even though I saw her 'sleeping' it's still very hard to believe she's really gone. I felt a lot of the loss when we were at my aunt and uncle's house(where she lived the last several years) and her recliner was empty. I am so glad it is not my house to decide what to do with that chair, that area that was Mamaw's. I just don't know how you simply put things away when those you love are gone.

Well...that's all for now. I don't really feel like writing more at the moment...getting up at 5 with the prospect of not getting home until 10:30 that night will knock the enthusiasm right out of ya!!

No comments: