Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bored...so here it goes :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes! My first name is from my Dad
(Ron-->Ronda) and my middle name is from my Mom's middle name (Ann-->Diane) I love that I carry a piece of both parents in my name! My brother does as well. :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Oh crap I dunno...I'm sure it was last week--I cry at sad country songs so easy there's no telling...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hate it

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Sun-dried tomato turkey breast (with swiss cheese...oh my it's good!)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, but people always ask this question when they realize how young I married...sheesh c'mon--I got married 4 love! :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely...I'm a good friend (I think & hope anyway)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Does a fat kid love cake? (why yes i do. ;) hahaha)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep, wisdom teeth too.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes--especially if I were in another country taking it allll in....

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear flip flops--shoes are evil. :P

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not so much..

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Bunny tracks if freezer, Blackforest dream if Coldstone

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? RED--but I'm really a blue gal.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? How nervous I get about things...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mrs. Mary

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Biscuits and bacon--someone cooked breakfast for the library! :) YUM

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Lavender scrub, mushroom rice cooking, and Wayne.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stoles it.

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Anything as long as it's in person--nothing on tv.

27. HAIR COLOR? I am multi-colored hair girly! Dark brown with blond and red streaks on top.

28. EYE COLOR? Blue-green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Since I was 11

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Right now...On the Border's Flauta's..oh my I want one.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? in the theatre Harry Potter OOTP

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I'm a winter gal--love jeans and hoodies.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs...especially after a few days of not seeing Wayne because of night shift...

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished Mercy by Jodi Piccoult--starting Lovely Bones tonight.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Footsteps down my hall in the a.m. after night shift :) .

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica--although...I suppose Seattle or Buffalo, NY might be just as far from home for me 2.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I run into things--mostly walls.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Little Rock, Arky.

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I would love to be able to change my looks on a whim--like that chick from XMen..Mystique

No comments: