Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tomorrow Wayne heads to St. Louis...

I'm so excited for him!! He's getting a little nervous, but he's ready too. If he didn't have so much due in the next week or so I think he'd be boucing off the walls excited!!

I've been trying to look up apartments from time to time online...it's hard when you don't really know where anything is yet. Unless it is going to slow Wayne down too much I really think we'll probably live in the same apartments as Andy and Erin. I know Wayne doesn't want to live too far from them since getting to hang out with them is half the reason we're so excited to be moving there. I know it's going to be hard for me to leave so many people, especially my bff--but it really is his turn. Hearing him talk about how excited he is to finally really get to hang out with Andy (I mean really hang out--no homework!!) well, it makes me happy. He deserves it after all the hard work he's done and how he's always worked so hard to keep us afloat. I complain about him from time to time...but honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He is more than I deserve...

I'm packing this week...there are Staples boxes all around our apartment now...it's really strange seeing our pictures off the walls and shelves but they are the easiest things to pack at this point...

5 pounds lighter this week...moving on!

No comments: