Thursday, November 1, 2007

Today is my Friday...

...and it's dragging slowly by like nobody's business!!

Wayne called during my lunch break--interviews went well and he's totally in love with the hospital. Apparrently it's huge and one of the top 10 in the nation. They told him he would hear from them in a few days. Apparrently the drive is manageable from Arnold as well (about 30 minutes) so that's a very good thing.

They do offer relocation bonuses. :) Can we say big smiles? What a relief that would be...

SUPER PSYCHED about tomorrow!! It's going to be a completely awesome girls weekend out and I can hardly wait to catch up with everyone!! It's going to suck being on a diet, but I'm just going to take it a meal at a time and see how that goes. While 5 lbs isn't much, it is a good starting place and I would like to continue...if I could do 5 lbs every 2 weeks for the next 3.5 months I would be at my goal. This is all about becoming healthier and having a true lifestyle change and if I can only get that through my head I think the next months will be great. I'm REALLY hoping on the next 15 lbs though...if nothing else I would sincerely like to be slimmer by Wayne's graduation. (Who wants to have all those great picture opportunities and hate yourself in them all?)

Hmm...I know all of you are sooooo very excited about me posting about being a fatty...

Back 2 work....

No comments: